Studio PilatesThe Art of Body
Studio Pilates sits in the heart of Seminyak, offers Pilates programmes designed to engage and strengthen your core, waist and lower back muscles, helping improve posture and prevent injury.
The rehabilitation programmes at Studio Pilates are delivered in a one-to-one setting and designed to challenge and stabilise the spine, shoulders, pelvis, hips and knees.
The small group workout sessions are innovative, intense and highly effective and will leave you lean, toned and flexible.Whether experienced or a complete beginner.
Studio Pilates Bali promise you an amazing full body workout that will keep you coming back for more..
BEGINNERS + MAT
- A non-machine based workout for those new to, or have little experience of Pilates with classes focusing on the principles and essentials of Pilates practice
SEMI PRIVAT (MAT / EQUIPMENT)
- Practice in a maximum group of three, in our combined matwork and equipment repertoire classes.
- Personal attention is given in this one-on-one setting, allowing you and instructor to focus on specifics and detail using a full breadth of repertoire to stimulate and challenge your mind and body.
PRE AND POST-NATAL PILATES
- Practising Pilates during pregnancy leads to easier labour and a faster return to fitness and your pre-pregnancy body.
SUSPENSION TRAINING (TRX)
- Suspension training uses a system of pulleys combined with your bodyweight to help build all round strength, balance, flexibility and burns fat, applying similar principles to Pilates
GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING.
- Using a mixture of TRX, BOSU, and Pilates-based exercises to burn body fat and increase lean muscle.
- Injured clients receive a complete postural analysis or muscle and joint assessment to the affected body part as part of our private classes
BOXING, KICKBOXING AND MARTIAL-ARTS
- With over 30 years experience in the martial arts, we will take you through a personalised (one-on-one or tandem) boxing or kickboxing-based session to test your skills
Last Update: 22 Mar 2019 04:03